Cetriko, SL is internationally recognized for manufacturing technical weft knitted fabrics through an efficient production facility, which allows us to meet the needs of several sectors (automotive, protective clothing, sanitary products, home, contract, etc.).
Our integrated process includes design, production (own knitting and finishing departments) and sales.
As we like to work with a particular profile of customer, we are not limited to a specific geographical area and we have a strong export orientation. In our main market, we work with leading companies.
In Cetriko, SL we promote our organization and human resources based on the concepts of quality and service.
- In Cetriko, we contribute added value (solutions) to our customers.
- We have a highly qualified technical team with comprehensive Know-How.
- Great production flexibility: we are able to deliver large orders in a short period of time.
- A culture based on self-demand and continuous quality improvement.
- Commitment to innovation: we achieve continuous improvements and anticipate future trends.
- Our employees have a permanent training program, which enhances their performance and capability.
- Investment in technology allows us to have a sustainable and environmentally-friendly production process.
Cetriko, SL was founded in 1972, is a continuation of the family company Textiles Industriales Piera (started from 1951), which supports an extensive experience in technical weft knitted fabrics. We are a textile company of family tradition.