We can develop these fabrics with:
- Diverse yarns: p-aramids, m-aramids, polyester-FR, viscose-FR, modacrylic/cotton, blended yarns, combinations with glass or antistatic fibers, etc.
- Different structures: simples and double faces fabrics.
- Wide range of weights and widths.
(depending on the yarn or finishing):
- Heat resistance and Fire-proofing
- Mechanical protection: against cut, tear, etc.
- Good chemical resistance
- Low production of smoke
- Good resistance to the combustion
- Dissipation of the static electricity
- High visibility
Mechanical and/or Fire/Heat protection
- Work Equipment (clothes, gloves…) for security forces, fireman, industrial sector…
- Fabrics for upholstery in transports (train…) and public premises (hospitals…)
- Military clothes (underwear, balaclava…)
- Racing drivers clothes (underwear, balaclava…)
(knitted fabric coated of PVC…)
- Seats for public transportation
- Tarpaulin for goods transportation
Protection against static electricity and/or radiations/sparks:
- Anti-static t-shirts, shoes, insoles… (Industry, fuel transport operators…)
- Wear and workwear (t-shirts, shoes, insoles…)
- Sanitary sector (cover for mattresses…)
- Workwear (t-shirt, polo, sweatshirt…) for road yards workers, rescue operators, security forces…